𝓒𝓲𝓽𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓮 | happiness | prosperity | abundance
Attracts wealth, prosperity and success. It imparts joy, wonder, delight and enthusiasm. Raises self-esteem and self-confidence. Stimulates the brain, strengthening the intellect. Citrine promotes motivation, activates creativity and encourages self-expression
𝓘𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓪𝓷 𝓛𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓼𝓼 & 𝓛𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
A unmistakable signautre fragrance with patent odor eliminating properties. Fresh citrus scent of lemongrass is combined with zesty lime, lemon peel and a soft floral undertone
𝓡𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓪𝓻𝓽𝔃 | love | protect | self care
Is the stone of universal love. It restores trust and harmony in relationships, encouraging unconditional love. Rose Quartz purifies and opens the heart at all levels to promote love, self-love, friendship, deep inner healing and feelings of peace.
𝓡𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝓟𝓮𝓽𝓪𝓵 𝓙𝓪𝓶
This elegant rose fragrance opens with notes of sparkling bergamot and mandarin followed by fruity notes of raspberry onto a heart of red rose, delicate jasmine and geranium on a base of soft vanilla, amber, cedar and musk.
𝓖𝓻𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓐𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓮 | abundance | growth | balance
Provides strength, confidence, courage, and happiness. It renews one's optimism for life and pushes us to take action to acquire what we want in this world. This stone urges one to get out of their comfort zone and take on new opportunities.
𝓝𝓮𝓬𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓮 & 𝓛𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓷 𝓑𝓵𝓸𝓼𝓼𝓸𝓶
The fragrance opens with top notes of green leaves and sweet orange and is followed by a floral heart with notes of muguet, honeysuckle, orange blossom and fruity notes of peach. It rests on a base of musk and soft woods.
𝓐𝓶𝓮𝓽𝓱𝔂𝓼𝓽 | calm | strength | peace
Known as a powerful protector stone to evoke a sense of calmness, peace and spirituality. The beautifully dreamy purple crystal may help to create a place of spiritual peace and solace in times of confusion, stress and chaos.
𝓣𝓲𝓰𝓮𝓻 𝓛𝓲𝓵𝔂 𝓑𝓸𝓾𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓽
Opening with top notes of Lily leaf & orange. Followed By a sweet floral heart with notes of Lily, Jasmine, & Orange Blossom. Resting on a base of Balsam, Patchouli & floral musk.
Contains essential oils of ; Orange & Patchouli
Tiger's Eye is the earthly stone to use when you feel more grounded. It can help provide spiritual stability, allowing you to tap into deeper levels of your consciousness. This also helps to bring up levels of self-confidence since it is hard to remain confident without a grounded, solid foundation beneath you.
𝓦𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓶𝓮𝓵𝓸𝓷 & 𝓚𝓲𝔀𝓲 𝓢𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓮𝓼
Good vibes only! A Refreshing fragrance. Top notes of Rosewater & Melson Essence, with middle notes of green fruits on a base of berries and brown sugar
*You can leave the small crystals as they will sink into the wax. Each candle will burn differently as the crystals move around in the softening wax. If you notice the crystals are preventing an even candle burn you may choose to remove carefully when the wax is soft, after you have extinguished the flame. Alternatively, any crystals you choose to leave in the candle will sink down into the wax and when your candle is finished you can remove and clean by washing with warm soapy water.
Treat your candle with care and love by following a few simple instructions and safety precautions. This will ensure that you get the very best from your Candle, each and every time you use them.
- Prior to burning your candle, trim the wick at least 5mm. This prevents uneven burning, dripping or flaring (If smoking occurs this indicates that the wick is to long). Ensure the melt pool reaches the edge of the candle container before extinguishing, this will prevent a “tunneling” effect and is especially important during the first burn.
Avoid drafts, vents or air currents. This will help prevent rapid or uneven burning, sooting, and excessive dripping.
Burn for no more than 4 hours each time you light the candle. This will help the candle burn evenly, and remember to trim wicks before each burn.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended or lit while sleeping. If you are going to leave the room or go to bed, be sure to extinguish all candles first.
- Never touch or move a burning candle. Never move a candle container when the wax is liquified.
- Don’t burn a candle all the way down. For safety measures, stop burning a candle when there is ¼ inch of wax left in the vessel.
- If burning multiple candles, place each candle at least three inches apart from one another. This is to ensure they don’t melt one another, or create their own drafts.
- Extinguish a candle if the flame becomes too high or flickers repeatedly. Before re-lighting, let the candle cool, trim the wick, and check for unwanted drafts.
- Use extra caution when burning candles during a power outage. Battery-powered lights like flashlights are much safer sources of light during a power failure.
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire. Keep burning candles away from furniture, drapes, bedding, carpets, books, paper, flammable decorations, etc.
- Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets. Do not place lit candles where they can be knocked over by children, pets or anyone else.
- Use a candle snuffer to extinguish a candle, if available, as it’s the safest way to prevent hot wax from splattering.
- Do not use water to extinguish a candle, this can cause the hot wax to splatter and could break a glass container.
- Before leaving the room, make sure your candle is completely out and there is no glow coming from the wick ember.
- Do not touch or move the candle until it has completely cooled.